|Minimum Qualification Requirements:|
To qualify for this position you must meet the Specialized Experience for the series to which you are applying. Specialized Experience
To qualify for the GS-14, you must possess at least one full year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level in the Federal service, or comparable experience not gained through Federal service. Specialized experience is experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position, and that is in or related to the work of the position to be filled. Specialized experience is defined as demonstrated experience:
1. Performing at least one year of continuous supervisory duties.
2. Working closely with a team of supervisors and/or managers to coordinate staff activities in achieving collective office or agency goals beyond those associated with routine tasks.
3. Expressing technical information, both orally and in written format, to management and the public taking into account the audience, setting or context, and nature of the information.
4. Making sound, well-informed, and objective decisions to accomplish organizational goals; perceiving the impact and implications of those decisions.
5. Adapting behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
6. Supervising, leading, or coordinating a staff or team to prepare complex technical and/or environmental documents related to coastal and/or offshore environments. Examples of such analyses and documents include: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents (environmental impacts statements (EISs) and environmental assessments (EAs)); Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) documents (consistency determinations (CDs)); and Federal consultation documents prepared in compliance with the: Endangered Species Act (ESA), Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act (Essential Fish Habitat/EFH), Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA), National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA), and Executive Order 13175, Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments (G2G).
Must meet all. Additional information on the qualification requirements is outlined in the OPM Qualification Standards Handbook of General Schedule Positions and is available at OPM's website: https://www.opm.gov/qualifications/standards/indexes/num-ndx.asp All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement. Merit Promotion candidates must also meet Time-in-Grade requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
For more information and to apply go to https://www.usajobs.gov:443/GetJob/ViewDetails/607473000